- Will the photographer be female? Will any males be present?
No males will be present. We are a all female staff. We hear from a lot of clients the first question their significant other asks is “who took these?!” You can say a female photographer did and all the staff were female.
- Do you offer hair and makeup?
We do offer hair and makeup services. You are also welcome to use your regular stylist.
- Do you provide lingerie?
We do not provide lingerie or clothing for your shoot but we do give you recommendations on what to bring and we will do a consultation to pick the best items for you to wear.
- Do you provide props for the session?
We do have some props we can provide such as jewelry, garter belts, scarves, hats, gloves. We recommend using as much of your own items as you can but we are happy to supply unique touches where possible.
- I am not a super model and I don’t know how to pose, will you show me what to do?
We will show you all the sexy poses and turn you into a super model for the day. Almost every woman is nervous before her shoot – it will be fun and easy. By the end of the session you will be a pro poser. All of the women on our website are real clients not models so you can see the transformation of girl next door to sexy diva.
- Can I have the option to “not” share my photos on your website?
We do not share any client images without written permission. We understand some women have careers or community commitments that keep them from being able to share images. We respect your privacy and will only share images if you wish.
- Do you retouch the images?
Yes, retouching is included to any images you order or that come in your package.
- What if I need major retouching?
We can do almost anything with retouching, however major retouching may be extra and really depends on what it is. Some women think they have major problem areas but in reality they are minor and can be fixed with posing the right way.
- Do you shoot in studio or on Location? And is the location fee included?
We shoot in any location that will make for amazing photos whether it is on location, in your home, in a hotel, a bed and breakfast, outside or in a studio. If you choose a hotel or paid location the location fee is not included.
- Can I bring a friend for moral support?
Yes, you may bring a friend for support and to help you relax. We only ask that you bring just one friend because an entourage of friends can be distracting.
- How long does it take to get my photos?
The images will be posted online one week after your session. Product turnaround time varies on what you purchase. Books take 3-4 weeks. Loose prints take about 5 days.
- How long does the session take?
The session is for one hour and includes two outfit changes. You can add more time and outfits to your session for an additional fee.
- I am super nervous. Will my photos turn out okay?
Yes, they will be amazing, don’t worry. Most women are nervous but it is super easy. After the first few minutes you will relax and see it is just like a fashion shoot. By the end of the session most girls are pumped up and ready to take on the world. It truly is an empowering photo shoot that will unleash your sexy side even if you don’t think you have one.
- I want to do a session but I need to lose ten pounds!
If we had a dollar for every time we heard this! YOU are perfect. Every woman wants to lose a few pounds but really you look amazing the way you are but just don’t know it. Besides boudoir is not just for size 2 women but for all shapes and sizes. It is our job to maximize your assets and minimize the things you are not so happy with. If you really feel you need to lose weight before your session then book ahead of time and use your session date as incentive to reach your goal.
- How old are most of your boudoir clients?
We have photographed women from 21 to 60 years old. We specialize in photographing all types of women. Whether you are tall or a shorty, skinny or voluptuous, a bride or married 25 years, if you are a stay at home mommy or a career woman, we photograph all ethnic backgrounds as well as political. wink wink.
- Do I get all the images on disc?
We do sell retouched digital images. You may purchase per image or in sets of 25.
- Do you offer marathon sessions or discounts for bigger parties?
We do! Please inquire for a quote on the number of girls in your party.
- Will my images online be completely private? I have a job that would freak if the photos came out to the public.
Yes, your images will be in a air tight completely private password protected online gallery. You will be the only one with access unless you give your link and password to all your friends.
- I am not shy and would love to show off my images. Will you post them on your site if I want you to? Can I share the link with all my girl friends?
We would love too share your images if you wish! And yes, we would love for you to share your images with your friends. We get most of our business by referral.
- Do I have control over the design of my book?
The 8×8 books have a custom designed layout that you get to see and make any changes to before it is print and bound. The 4×6 and 5×7 books have one image per page so the design is not as technical.
- How do I pay for my session?
A non refundable retainer is due to hold your portrait session date and the balance is due on your session day. You may pay via Paypal or with a check. We accept all major credit cards.
- I am having my bachelorette party in Vegas. Do you travel?
We do travel. The additional cost is hotel, airfare and expenses. We can give you a quote upon request.
If you did not find the answer to any other questions you may have please email us anytime!